Sunday, October 18, 2020

Scribble Tree

 

Today's card is for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I used the adorable scribbled tree from Essentials by Ellen.  It's a little bit Charlie Brown-esque but I love it.  I used some Nuvo drops to decorate it and scattered some others around it.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Call Me Clover, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Black & white 6x6) My Favourite Things, (Red 12x12) Doodlebug
Stamp:  (All from Christmas Scribbles) Essentials By Ellen
Ink:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder: (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Flag) My Favourite Things
Markers:  (Y08, G05, E35) Copic
Other:  (Nuvo Red Berry & English Mustard Crystal Drops) Tonic

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love that sweet tree! Adorable card! Glad you joined us a FMS!

lostinpaper said...

This tree and your card is fabulous Jen!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh yes, I love it too, Jen! and even turned it into an umbrella once!