Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Washi Birthday



I'm popping in with a card for the sketch challenge at CAS on Friday and the "sketch" challenge at Inkspirational.  I Copic coloured this fun Concord & 9th cake and then I made use of some washi tape in order to prove to myself that I don't just keep it to look pretty in my craft room!  



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Night of Navy) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Eat Cake & Celebrate) Concord & 9th
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Stitched rectangle) Lil' Inker Designs
Markers: (RV42, R02, YR02, Y38, BG15, BG23, E37) Copic
Washi:  Me & My Big Ideas
Other:  (Nuvo Oyster Grey Crystal Drops) Tonic

5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Washi tape... I love it but always forget to 'use it' lol. thanks for the inspiration my friend!

Lindsey said...

Washi tape isn't just for collecting? :D It works perfectly for the sketch with this fun birthday cake. And thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a fun birthday card! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Susan (rainy) said...

Love the bright, rich and fun colors on this fantastic birthday card. Love it!

Wilma de Korte said...

Hi Jen, your Birthdaycard is great! I love the bright Colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday :-)