Sunday, June 21, 2020

Congrats Tags



I haven't played along with Shopping Out Stash in forever but their current challenge is UFOs - UnFinished Objects.  There is a perpetual pile of odds and ends on my desk so this forced me to dig in and try and make use of some of it.  This shiny, stacked congrats diecut has been sitting there for awhile along with an open package of tags from Fancy Pants.  I thought the colorful tags would make a fun background for the sentiment.  Further digging led me to this twine bow and with the addition of some foam tape and black stripes I had a card in no time!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Smokey Slate, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Die:  (Congrats) Honey Bee Stamps
Tags:  Fancy Pants
Other:  (Nuvo WhiteCrystal Drops) Tonic

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Nicely done! I managed to make a teeny tiny dent in my UFOs as well. :D

lostinpaper said...

Super fun Jen... is that shiny?!!!!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the whole concept of using up unfinished bits and bobs and this card is a shining (especially the sentiment lol!) example of how successful it can be! Love those three tags lined up in a row and the twine on just one of them. What a fun challenge! Might have to join in :)
Vicky x