Friday, March 27, 2020

For Fox Sake


I'm back with another one of the non-white-card-base cards I made the other day.  This one is inspired by the photo at The Card Concept and I'd put it in the Clean and Layered category. I've been meaning to make a card with sentiment for ages.  I have both an enamel pin on my bag and a coffee mug with this saying - I love it!  I spent ages dithering about colours and layout for the alpha dies and in the end went for a mixed font sentiment which I think is kinda fun.  And look!  Another scrap of patterned paper used!  Huzzah!  


Cardstock:  (Textured White) Bazzill, (Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: (DIY Home 6x6) Pebbles
Stamps:  (Fox face from Hey Foxy) Lil' Inker Designs
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Fox image & sentiment) Lil' Inker Designs, (Speech bubble) Lawn Fawn, (Letters) Mama Elephant
Other:  (Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops) Tonic

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

It was so Worth the dithering lol. What a fun card design, those colours together make me happy and it is indeed the perfect sentiment for right now. Stay safe x

Julie Gearinger said...

This is so cute! Love the colors, the sentiment and, of course, that sweet fox! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again soon!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love all of the bright colors and that adorable fox!! Thanks for sharing your fun card with us here at the Card Concept!