Sunday, October 6, 2019

Striped Thanks


Hi there!

After missing out on the fun of World Card Making Day yesterday I made up for it as best I could today.  I managed to get quite a few cards made for challenges and also just for fun.  Tonight I'm sharing a card for The Card Concept (my card is Clean and Layered) and Addicted to Stamps and More (Anything Goes).  I was inspired by the bright yellow flowers in the blue and white striped vase and was excited to finally put this gorgeous Altenew flower to use.  I popped it up on foam tape and added a twine bow which seemed to go along perfectly with the rustic feel of the photo.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Night of Navy) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Flower from Handpicked Bouquet, Sentiment from Many Thanks) Altenew
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Citrus Burst, Fresh Lemon, Maple Yellow, Honey Drizzle, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen) Altenew
Die:  (Horizontal stripes coverplate) Papertrey Ink
Twine:  Darice
Other:  (Nuvo Dandelion Yellow Crystal Drops) Tonic

6 comments:

papercraftgoddess said...

Do you know how hard it is to pull off c&s with bold blue stripes and a gorgeous yellow flower with twine??? Lemme tell you...it's hard. And most attempts end in disaster, or are nowhere NEAR c&s. Apparently, you do NOT know the difficulties because you knocked this one out of the park, sister!! Well-done, my new friend!!! xoxo

lostinpaper said...

I am working 6 straight at the moment so no card making day for me either... I think I'll make it a card making year instead lol. Love the yellow and blue, it's always such a beautiful combo and you have rocked it Jen!

Susan Powell said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! You nailed it!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Bobby said...

So beautiful, Jen, and perfect for the photo inspiration.

Julie Gearinger said...

Jen, love your gorgeous card! The striped background along with the pretty yellow floral is perfect for our inspiration photo. Hugs and we hope you can join us at The Card Concept again soon!

laurie said...

So pretty! Love your blooms!Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More!