Tuesday, June 18, 2019

CASology #346


Welcome to Week 346 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:



These are definitely not the kind of rings I want to have anywhere in my house but I'll always risk them for a good cup of coffee!  A caramel latte with soy milk is my go-to (hot or cold depending on the season).  What's your favourite?

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!


This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog by Monday, 1 July (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Cherry Cobbler) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Free Spirit 6x6) My Favourite Things
Stamps:  (Coffee ring from Funny Coffee Vol 1) Skipping Stones Designs, (Sentiment) SugarPea Designs
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Espresso) Altenew

5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

FAB card Jen!! Perfect sentiment, I think I need this one for 'tea' lol.

Lindsey said...

Hey, are you less-than-lactose-friendly, too? This is such a fun card! Perfect placement of the rings to balance the sentiment.

karen h said...

Awesome card, Jen! Love this take on the cue! And I totally agree - adulting is hard! :)

sentsue said...

Great card Jen. There red and pop of pattern paper are great.

Jacquie Southas said...

Awesome take on the challenge, Jen!