Monday, April 29, 2019

Mother's Day Butterfly


Hello!

I've got another card to share that I made yesterday.  This one is for Freshly Made Sketches and CAS on Friday.  Of all my butterfly dies I go back to these Papertrey Ink ones the most often. They come in two different sizes and are easy to layer.  I used some (ancient) Crate Paper patterned paper for the butterfly and the background panel.  Tiny piece by tiny piece it will eventually all get used!  (Hey, it's good to have a dream right?)



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  ((White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper:  (Lillian Collection 12x12) Crate Paper
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Extra Special) Altenew
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko,
Die:  (Butterflies) Papertrey Ink
Other:  (Nuvo Liquid Mercury Crystal Drops) Tonic

2 comments:

Bobby said...

I love those butterflies too, Jen. Great Mother's Day card!

Carol Cel said...

Your card really caught my eye. Very pretty!