Monday, August 13, 2018

Yappy Birthday


Hiya!

I was SO happy to get into the Craft Cave today after being down and out with the flu since Wednesday.  I've still got a gross cough but I made it past the point where I feel like I'm dying so there's hope for me yet.  :)

This card is for the MFT sketch challenge.  This is the first time I've inked up this little pooch.  I love his silly tongue poking out and thought it went perfectly with a punny sentiment.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Textured White) Bazzill, (White) Papertrey Ink, (Old Olive, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Free Spirit 6x6) My Favourite Things
Stamps:  (Dog & sentiment from Canine Companions) My Favourite Things
Ink:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Stitched rectangle) Lil' Inker Designs, (Circles) Avery Elle
Markers:  (RV32, E21, E33, E35) Copic

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

So sad to hear that you have been unwell, big hugs your way my friend x ps cute yappy card!