Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Baby Birds


Hello there!

I've got a card to share today for the Baby challenge at Addicted To CAS.  I had fun mixing and matching stamp companies for this one.  The baby bird and sentiment are Mama Elephant, the background pattern is Altenew and the star frame is Avery Elle.  I love it when they all play so well together!  Of course I couldn't just make a girl card so I made a boy card too.




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (So Saffron) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Owl, egg & sentiment from Just Hatched) Mama Elephant, (Dotty circle from Halftone Circles) Altenew
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (So Saffron) Stampin' Up, (Party Dress, Fiesta Blue) Catherine Pooler
Die:  (Star frame) Avery Elle
Gems:  Recollections

4 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Super sweet baby cards, Jen! Your star frame is so cute and I love that you created one for each gender...you never know when you'll need them :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Shelly said...

Aww...these are so cute!

lostinpaper said...

These are so very sweet Jen, I have this set and may just have to get it out again when I get home!

Lisa Elton said...

These are absolutely precious!!