Saturday, March 17, 2018

Ombre Cat Sympathy


I've got a card today for the AAA Cards Ombre challenge.  I really like this ombre paper from Lil' Inker Designs and their pet sympathy sentiments are lovely.  I paired them with a Frantic Stamper cat die and a little heart from Simon Says Stamp.  Unfortunately since I sell my cards out of one of the local veterinary hospitals I have to stock up on these pretty regularly so I made a second one with a different colour background.  Tomorrow I'll have to make a few dog cards as well.



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Pink Pirouette, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Dip Dyed Ombre 6x6) Lil' Inker Designs
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Angel Pets) Lil' Inker Designs
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Art Deco Felix) Frantic Stamper, (Tiny Heart) Simon Says Stamp
Gems:  Recollections

6 comments:

lostinpaper said...

These are the most perfect and thoughtful cards, I love that sentiment (and one of my rescue cats is a black cat, so that makes it doubly wonderful)!

Shelly said...

Aww...these are so sweet.

Jane said...

Gorgeous ombre effect, love both colourways. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Anita in France said...

Lovely, soft, ombré pp backgrounds, Jen ... and simple, sweet silhouettes ... perfect with the heartfelt sentiment. Hugs, Anita :)

LucieGCards said...

Oh my! These are such sweet cards! Love that black cat and the ombre! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Lindsey said...

Love that patterned paper! And though sad, they are pretty. And so good for people to have them handy when they need them.