Tuesday, December 19, 2017

CASology #280


Welcome to Week 280 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


This Winnie & Walter set was just screaming to be used for this week's cue word so I obeyed it and inked it up!  I think I bought this set mostly because I love this tree image and always envisioned it in rainbow colours.         

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!



This week's guest designer:

Bharati

This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (All from Kindness) Winnie & Walter
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Markers:  (R32, YR02, Y02, G02, B02, BV02, RV10) Copic
Gems:  Recollections

8 comments:

Anita in France said...

Oh my, what a gorgeous rainbow tree, Jen ... vibrant, fun and perfect with that lovely scripty sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Your rainbow tree is so charming and I love your sentiment, Jen! Such a sweet CAS design, too!
I was delightfully surprised to see that you chose my card for the win this week...thank you so much! Happy holidays to you!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your rainbow tree Jen, this is fun!

lostinpaper said...

Love it Jen!!

Karen B. said...

Such a fun and playful card!

Kara Lynne said...

Your design is so cheerful! I love the rainbow tree! This card would make anyone feel very appreciated.

Quillish said...

Such a lovely card. The Rainbow is a stunner!

Bobby said...

Who wouldn't love to receive that rainbow tree as an expression gratitude. Beautiful card, Jen.