Tuesday, July 11, 2017

CASology #257


Welcome to Week 257 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:



All the stamps on this card are NBUS which always makes me feel accomplished.  I love this little Pinkfresh bunny and there are a bunch of cute images in this set.  The sentiment from W Plus 9 also has bunnies with it but they will have to wait to see the sun another day!  

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!




This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Night of Navy, Basic Grey) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Dots & Stripes Sorbet 6x6) My Favourite Things
Stamps:  (Bunny from Little Love) Pinkfresh Studio, (Sentiment from Wishing You) WPlus9
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukeniko, (Daffodil Delight) Stampin' Up
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Markers:  (Y17, C1, C3) Copic
Glitter:  (Clear Wink of Stella) Zig
Gems:  Recollections
SaveSave

11 comments:

Melissa said...

SO sweet, Jen! I love the blue and yellow with a pop of pattern! I just want to hug that little bunny!!! Glad to see you're using some of that NBUS stuff. ;) I have a long ways to go on that... :o

lostinpaper said...

CAS Cuteness, love how you have used the dark background, it totally made the card Jen!

Happy Dance said...

Love this card, Jen! The blue background over those yummy yellow stripes looks amazing. And that bunny! He is just adorable. If I hadn't shopped already today at Ellen's, I'd be dropping this in my cart for sure. SWEET card. Bev

Lynn said...

So cute Jennifer! Love the adorable scene you created and the fabulous striped border to ground it all.

ElizStewart said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Lindsey said...

Look at that little bunny! So cute. And as I always say... perfect bling! ;)

Claire Grantham said...

Yay for NBUS no more! I adore the bunny, I love that he is holding the star, so cute. I am just getting into Pink Fresh Studio, I like their stuff. Cxx

Bobby said...

This is just adorable, Jen.

Anita in France said...

So sweet, Jen ... that little bunny with his star balloon is just adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this sweet card Jen, that bunny is so cute with his balloon!

Karen B. said...

Love these bold colors!