Tuesday, March 28, 2017

CASology #242


Welcome to Week 242 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I had completely forgotten about this Hero Arts stamp set but when I stumbled across it I realized it was perfect for this week's challenge and I'd knock an NBUS off the list!  I went for colours that could work for a guy or a girl and a jaunty angle for a bit of fun.  Also I discovered that if you put Nuvo drops onto stamp ink they'll take up the colour of the ink.  Kind of fun!

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!




This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Smokey Slate) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from CL737) Hero Arts
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukeniko, (Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point) Stampin' Up
Other:  (Nuvo Oyster Grey Crystal Drops) Tonic
SaveSave

8 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Uber fun card Jen!

Karen B. said...

So clever!

Lisa Elton said...

What a FUN card Jen!

Anita in France said...

Crisp, clever and so fun, Jen! Hugs, Anita :)

Brandi said...

This image is perfect for the cue word! Love the cell phone! Thank you for the comment on my blog...

Max is super excited to welcome his little sister. He keeps saying "mommy has baby in da belly"...He's too cute!

We are all moved in and finally able to relax and enjoy. It has been a process moving and unpacking. It happened around the holidays so it seemed like one thing after another. We are at the stage now of picking out paint colors, which I am having my husband do because I tend to get a little overwhelmed with those type of things. Too many options!

Hope you're doing well and glad to hear from you!

Hugs,
B

Judy1223 said...

A classic set from HA, nice to see it inked up! This is an awesome card...I could use a bunch of these in my stash, perfect for nephews and nieces!

Claire Grantham said...

Fun card Jen, I can't believe this stamp was NBUS!! I need to know more about the nuvo drops and ink... Clairex

A.Rose said...

Great use of the Hero set!!