Tuesday, November 1, 2016

CASology #222


Welcome to Week 222 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I tried really hard to come up with something really clever for this week's cue word but my brain wasn't cooperating so in the end I went for a Welcome Baby card.  It's actually a good thing as I have run out of them in my stash.  I ended up making 5 of them using different papers from the Studio Calico Story Time collections.  The colours are quite pale in these pictures but they look soft and pretty in real life.  :)


     


Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design and then play along!   



This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper:  (Story Time 6x6) Studio Calico
Stamps:  (All from Nursery Deco) Mama Elephant
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Gems:  Recollections

13 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a sweet card set!

Happy Dance said...

Frankly, my dear, I think your brain was working perfectly!! This is adorable, and just perfect for welcoming a new baby. Love all the colors you've made in this design too. I think this is fabulous!! Darling card. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card set Jen!!

Judy1223 said...

I see we had the same idea...welcome baby is one of the more useful cards to have in my stash. I love your entire set of cards, all so cute in such sweet colors! Well done, Jen!

Darnell said...

This is a sweet CASlicious design for welcoming a new baby, Jen! We all get tickled to death when we see one of our bloggie friends post a SET of cards! At least I find it SO inspirational cuz I always MEAN to do that and rarely do, lol! You're my hero!! Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

These are darling, Jen. I don't often make duplicates but when you can use different papers for each one it makes it more fun.

Joyce said...

I have been admiring this card. It is so perfectly constructed and balanced. I think I need to try to make some just like it for my stash.

Tracey McNeely said...

Such sweet baby cards Jen! I didn't even connect the cue word with baby--duh, apparently I was the only one who didn't!

Lindsey said...

Such a perfect CAS baby card. Just the right combination of elements.

Unknown said...

So, so cute Jen ! Frankly, I would like my brain is not cooperating as yours and makes such an array of beautiful cards ! I really love it and I love your CAS design ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
Izzy Scrap

Anita in France said...

Such a adorable set of baby cards, Jen ... the soft colours are gorgeous ... and each element is so perfect with all the others! Hugs, Anita :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, soooo cute! Reminds me, I need another new bubba card, as I have run out! The one spare I have is for a boy, and as luck would have it, I need one for a girl! Love how you have created a set with those gorgeous papers! I should do the same with my onesies!

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Jen!! Super cute cards. I love that you made so many of them. Perfect for new parents!!