Tuesday, June 30, 2015

CASology #153 - A Little Bit Late!


Welcome to Week 153 oCASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


Serendipity Stamps is our fabulous sponsor for this week but due to an unfortunate blond moment on my part I didn't receive my Serendipity Stamps in the mail until this morning which is why I am running so late.  Thankfully I had some time this afternoon between work shifts to make a few cards.  Before I talk about my cards though I want to mention a cool option that Serendipity provides when you purchase their stamps.  For a lot of them you can decide to buy the stamp already wood mounted, unmounted with cling cushion or unmounted without cushion.  I love this!  I got mine unmounted without cushion - it's the cheapest option and also is a real space saver in terms of storage.     

Now onto the cards…  First up (above) is a big pop of colour in the form of a Lil' Inker die cut circle.  How awesome is that cat image?  Image and sentiment all in one - so cool.  Not to mention it made me chuckle.  

  

Next up is a card that also features a pop of colour (the red bike) and the bike is doing a pop a wheelie!  Double the pop on this card!  :D

And now it's over to you.  Check out the awesome designs from the rest of the team and then play along!



And this week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).

Supplies Used:
Cat Card
Cardstock:  (White) PaperTrey Ink, (Bermuda Bay) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (The Cat Could) Serendipity Stamps
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Stitched Circles) Lil' Inker
Gems:  Recollections

Bike Card
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (Bicycle) Serendipity Stamps, (Sentiment from Wait For It) CAS-ual Fridays
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Red Royal) Hero Arts
Gems:  Recollections

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are both really cute Jen! That cat is really nifty!! I'll have to point my SIL in that direction, they have 3 cats!!

Jenny said...

Love them both Jen... that cat quote is spot on ;)
Jenny x

Ardyth said...

OK, you can come out of the naughty corner! lol! Love these!

Lindsey said...

You'll be surprised to learn I love that cat stamp! And the card. Nice double-take on the challenge word for the second card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic POPs of colour! Love both of these cards.

Judy1223 said...

Love both cards, Jen...and when I saw the bike popping a wheelie I also thought of a popped tire! So many ways to go with this cue! Well done!

Joyce said...

Totally worth waiting for, Jen. These are both fantastic. Love that cat stamp/quote. And, it reminded me that I ordered the dog version and forgot all about it with all the chaos around my house these days.

Melissa said...

Jen, you've created two AWESOME cards! That cat is fantastic and your bike card?! I lol'd. :)