Thursday, February 26, 2015

Little Tangles Watercolour


Hi there!  I'm popping in this morning with a card for the Little Tangles watercolor challenge.  To make my polka dots I stamped the criss crossed circle from Neat & Tangled's Stop and Go in four different Stampin' Up shades of red.  I then took a wet brush and blurred the centre of each of them to create the polka dots.  I used a Stitched Circle from Lil' Inker Designs for my sentiment.  I'm pretty pleased with how this came out. I love the rich colours and the touch of texture in the polka dots.  I'm thinking that I should go back and make a whole set of these in different colours.  You can never have too many quick and easy birthday cards!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Ranger, (Raspberry Ripple) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Circles from Stop and Go, Sentiment from Sketchy Cupcakes) Neat & Tangled
Inks: (VersaMArk) Tsukineko, (Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple) Stampin' Up
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Die:  (Stitched Circles) Lil' Inker Designs
Gems:  Recollections

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this card, Jen! All those fun dots! :-)

~amy~ said...

genius.
I love it.

Shelly said...

Oooh, LOVE this!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun & sweet!

Tenia Nelson said...

So fun!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very fun card, Jen!

OH Babs said...

I really like the card Jen and want you to know I put it on my Pinterest board. This is a happy card.

Lindsey said...

Great colours, and great idea to *watercolour* the dots.