Saturday, July 26, 2014

Dauber Thanks


I've broken out my Hero Arts ink daubers again - this time to make a one layer card for the current A Blog Named Hero challenge.
I paired them with the aptly named Dauber Bunch stamps and I had fun making little rainbow flowers!  There will definitely be more daubers finding their way into the Craft Cave in the future...


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Kraft) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (Flowers & sentiment from Dauber Bunch) Hero Arts
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Early Espresso) Stampin' Up, (Pale Tomato, Orange Sode, Butter Cup, Field Greens & Tide Pool daubers) Hero Arts
Gems:  Recollections

5 comments:

Lynn said...

So fun and whimsical Jen.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a great idea Jen, the card is very pretty!


Warm hugs
Maarit

Lindsey said...

Cute! And really rather perfect. ;) Stop making me want daubers, though!

lostinpaper said...

Daubers look like so much fun (but I swore I wouldn't go there.. I've got a room full of stuff already lol). Love your fun card Jen!

Teresa P. said...

This is so cute! I'm sure this was a fun card to make with those daubers! Thanks for joining us at a Blog Named Hero :)