Thursday, March 20, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #69


Welcome to Week 69 of CAS(E) This Sketch!  Take a look at this week's sketch by N@ Ali:


I went very literal with this week's sketch and super simple using only die cuts.  Who can resist a cheerful rainbow hello?  :)  I can't wait to see where this sketch takes you guys so check out the design team cards and then get to work!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Regal Rose, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry) Stampin' Up
Dies:  (Hello from Quote Tag) Paper Smooches, (Rainbow) Li' Inker Designs

15 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

I'm not exaggerating at all when I say...I LOVE this card! I can never get enough of die cuts...love the rainbows framing your die cut sentiment...this is FABULOUS Jen...just FABULOUS!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

LOVE! But you're not surprised, are you?

Tracey McNeely said...

This is awesome Jen!

Niki G said...

Love the graphic look of your card! Those die cuts are so fun!

lostinpaper said...

What a fun take on the sketch Jen!

Joyce said...

Wow--totally eye catching. I love this!

Lynn Mangan said...

Love the cheery rainbow Jen...perfection!

~amy~ said...

gotta love a rainbow card...this is perfect!

Deepti Stephens said...

Super cute and fun card, nice take on the sketch.. :)

Jenny said...

Ahhhh rainbow-tastic!!! Straight from the summer of love and everything hippy :0) brilliant way to use the sketch Jen xx

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

Lindsey said...

I think this is the perfect interpretation of this sketch -- so much more fun than fancy flourishes! :)

Meg said...

This is just gorgeous - I will definitely be caseinig this one.

Betty J. said...

Love the rainbow around your sentiment, Jen. Cool card. Hugs, Betty

Greta said...

Oh how fun!