Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Challengarama!

As I mentioned yesterday, I haven't been playing along with many challenges lately.  However, I had a bit of time in the Craft Cave today and decided to tackle a few.  I really would love to do a different card for each challenge but, as always, there aren't enough minutes in the day and I figured I'd combine some.  However, I was still surprised that this card ended up incorporating 4 different challenges!  Here's what we're entering today:

Stamping 411 #194 - Yes, I am again facing down my nemesis again - a sketch!

Color Cue #13

Woodware USA Challenge #18 - Spring Is Coming!


Woodware has so many cute flower stamps and I really like these framed ones.  After working on this card today I have a few more ideas for these stamps.  Must make a note before those ideas float away...
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Stamps: Woodware USA; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; EF: Cuttlebug; Copics: Y08, YG23 & C1

14 comments:

Karen B. said...

Great take on the sketch, I think you should keep at them!

Patti Chesky said...

Love the mix of texture and color. It's a wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Great colors Jen! I hope you'll play again. Now wasn't that fun?

Tina said...

Cute card! I like how you used the embossing folder to add some texture to the background. :)

Nancy said...

This is beautiful!! I love this little set, and it is very versatile! The embossing looks awesome! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

Kerin said...

I love the alternating colors with your sweet little images, and the texture is awesome!

Kristii said...

What a fun card! I love the embossed background!

Emily Leiphart said...

This card is so sweet, Jen! I love those colours and way to go on combining so many challenges! I keep my ideas and sketches in a little notebook for those times when I desperately need some mojo. ;)

Selene Kempton said...

Totally adorable!

Tiffany Bauer said...

Love the color combo!! Great card!!

Laurel said...

Oh how lovely!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Harriet Skelly said...

What a beautiful color combination! I love the embossing folder you used with these great flower window images! Thanks for playing with us at WoodwareUSA!

Lea L. said...

This is so cute!! I love the dry embossed background, it is such a great touch to the card!! And I love those cute square jewels at the bottom!! Wonderful job with WPlus9's Color Cue #13! ♥♥♥

Jinny Newlin said...

That embossed, background panel is stunning! LOVE your grid design work, too! Yummy! Thanks so much for playing along with this month's Color Cue!