Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 96 - Whateva!

A few of the girls at work have requested Valentine's Day cards for their guys.  One of them wanted "something cute and a bit silly" so I broke out my brand new Lawn Fawn stamps.  Their stamps definitely fit the cute part of the request and I figured I could provide the silly.  I really like their alphabet sets as I feel like they give me more freedom with my sentiments.  (I know I could create sentiments on the computer but the computer is in my apartment and the Craft Cave is upstairs in Mom's apartment - I'm too lazy to run up and down creating computer sentiments!)  So here's  my interpretation of a cute and silly Valentine:
Supplies:  Card Blank: Handy Hippo; Stamps: Rubber Stampede heart, Lawn Fawn crown & sentiment; Ink: SU Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black; Other: Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic pens, Pop Dots









I'm going to enter this in this week's Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.  The theme is "Whateva!"  and I think this card fits nicely in the "Whateva" department!  :)  Have a great day!

7 comments:

Kim Singdahlsen said...

How creative! I ran right to my stamp collection to find a crown so that I could borrow your creativity and CASE you, but I don't have a crown - bummer! I LOVE your card!

Karen B. said...

Ahhh!!!! Love this awesome CAS card! It speaks to my nature!!!!!

Debgem said...

This is brilliant - a clean, simple and fun Valentine!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is SOOOO cute and creative, Jen! I love it!!!

Michele Gross said...

Fabulous! Love the playful nature and its super rockin'!! :D

Skraptacular Designs said...

Thank you so much for participating in our "Whateva!" challenge this week at Stamptacular! Your submission is absolutely wonderful and so inspirational!

Also, in case you're interested, we're in the middle of a DT Call and would love for you to apply! You can find detailed information on what is required and how to apply on our Challenge Blog...http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com!

Thanks again for joining us this week at Stamptacular! I hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Betty Wright said...

Too cute and a fabulous design! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing Stamptacular Sunday's "Whateva" Challenge!