Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 96 - Whateva!

A few of the girls at work have requested Valentine's Day cards for their guys.  One of them wanted "something cute and a bit silly" so I broke out my brand new Lawn Fawn stamps.  Their stamps definitely fit the cute part of the request and I figured I could provide the silly.  I really like their alphabet sets as I feel like they give me more freedom with my sentiments.  (I know I could create sentiments on the computer but the computer is in my apartment and the Craft Cave is upstairs in Mom's apartment - I'm too lazy to run up and down creating computer sentiments!)  So here's  my interpretation of a cute and silly Valentine:
Supplies:  Card Blank: Handy Hippo; Stamps: Rubber Stampede heart, Lawn Fawn crown & sentiment; Ink: SU Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black; Other: Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic pens, Pop Dots









I'm going to enter this in this week's Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.  The theme is "Whateva!"  and I think this card fits nicely in the "Whateva" department!  :)  Have a great day!

6 comments:

Kim S said...

How creative! I ran right to my stamp collection to find a crown so that I could borrow your creativity and CASE you, but I don't have a crown - bummer! I LOVE your card!

Karen B. said...

Ahhh!!!! Love this awesome CAS card! It speaks to my nature!!!!!

Deborah Frings said...

This is brilliant - a clean, simple and fun Valentine!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is SOOOO cute and creative, Jen! I love it!!!

Michele Gross said...

Fabulous! Love the playful nature and its super rockin'!! :D

Betty Wright said...

Too cute and a fabulous design! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing Stamptacular Sunday's "Whateva" Challenge!